Thanks so much to Shanti over at Wires & Yarns for presenting me with: (cue in dramatic music)
As all awards, it comes with certain rules that I have to follow now...
** thank and link back to person who awarded you done!
** share 7 things about yourself done!
** pay it forward to 15 discovered bloggers done!
** contact these bloggers and tell them about the award working on it!
1. I am almost 30 weeks pregnant with my first daughter.
2. In Dec 2010, I bought a car for the first time EVER!
3. I love trying new cooking and baking recipes, but they don't always turn out as planned.
4. I have only two friends where I live now, so blogging has become a good way for me to reach out and "meet" new people.
5. I have a Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies K-8, taught second grade for a year, and will have a Master's degree in Mathematics Education in March.... but I'm taking several years off to be a stay-at-home mom.
6. I found out what true love was when I married my husband and moved across the country.
7. Although I love to crochet, I don't think I am a very creative person, and I have a hard time coming up with ideas on my own!
**I'm glad it says "discovered" bloggers, because all of these blogs are very newly discovered for me, since I just started my blog. I'm not sure if I will even make it to 15!
1. Carol (my mom) @ Just a Virginia Girl
2. Heather (my sister) @ Abby J's Quilting Mommy
3. Ashleigh @ My Sweet Little Life
4. Victoria @ ...yarn round hook...
5. Kristi @ Hair Pretties by Kristi
6. Alicia @ Crochet to Go
7. Samantha @ The Handmade Dress
8. Caroline @ The Kansas Hooker
9. The Sunroom
10. Michelle @ The Royal Sisters
11. Ladylinoleum @ Monster Crochet
**Well, that's all I got, because I was trying not to repeat anyone who just got the award. These are the blogs I have been following lately. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from them, maybe even a few patterns, and I really enjoy keeping up with them.
That's all for today! I'm leaving for our play date in about an hour, and I have yet to figure out what I'm taking to work on!