Sunday, January 2, 2011

Been busy...

I have greatly enjoyed using my mom's yarn stash. It's like going shopping for free!!! :)

 I have had it with this blog post! The pictures are not cooperating? They are posting vertical when they are supposed to be horizontal. Grr.
Anyways... I made a baby doll dress and booties for my niece, finished the star blanket, and made a bootie. I made the bootie this morning and haven't had a chance yet to make the other one, plus I don't love it... I like it enough not to tear it out, but it isn't my favorite. The baby doll dress and booties were a pain in the butt! The pattern was not very good, but I made do... And I was very happy to finish the star blanket! I ran out of yarn and couldn't do the 15th round, but it is big enough nonetheless. I'm very happy with how it turned out!


2 comments:

Shanti said...

Thank you for your comment in my blog... I know what you mean with the bootie!!! I have countless booties and slippers missmatched because the pair never came to life.
I like all your pieces! the dress and star are beautiful!

Kristin said...

Thanks! =)