Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Photos & AN AWARD!

1. Shanti, over at Wires & Yarns was awarded a Stylish Blogger Award. With this award she had to award 15 bloggers she's discovered as well.... I was one!!! Thanks, Shanti. :)

2. I have a crochet/play date tomorrow, at my new friend here in Washington's house. Her five year old is out of school, so my son and I are heading over there so the boys can play and we can crochet. Because I worked on the cocoon in all of my spare time yesterday, I will be working on schoolwork all day today, until it's time to figure out what I'm taking to work on tomorrow. This will be a hard decision! Yesterday I got some Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn in green and gray... I want to make an oversized chunky hat for my daughter, but I am trying to think of a way to incorporate something girly looking in it... maybe a pink border? I wasn't fond of any of the pinks/purples/reds, so I figured I would try to make something with green, but I don't want her to look like a boy. ;) Because I won't have any crochet posts today or probably tomorrow, I figured I would share some photos from a shoot we had while in VA!

Photos courtesy of Kim Sawyer Design & Photography. Aside from photography, Kim does graphic design and designs web pages, ads, invitations, etc.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful.....you, your family, your crochet! Love you!!

Shanti said...

Yes! you get the award and do the same thing I did... post it in your blog, say 7 things about yourself and pay it forward (nominate) 15 blogs that you like and want to share the award with...
I love your pictures! wasn't your belly cold in those pics?? they are really great! but I can't stop tining about the cold!