Saturday, February 5, 2011

Very excited!


Pictured are all the things I have sold in the last two weeks! I'm very excited to finally get this up and running. I still enjoy crocheting, and I hope that doesn't change with the more I sell. I have a few things I would like to work on for my daughter, but I haven't had a chance. The more I work, I expect the fast I will get, and I'll learn to manage the orders and my wants at the same time. :) I'm really hoping business keeps up, because I like contributing, or at least making enough to pay for my hobbies. With selling things, I keep making new things, and I'm really proud of my work!! :)

Visit my Facebook page to see what all I have for sale! :)

1 comment:

Shanti said...

Congratulations!!!I know the feeling!!
keep going and soon you'll have tons of sales!